Thursday, September 22, 2005

Spooks bus and Susan....

Using Public Transport, when you have a perfectly good car for which you're paying quite a bit of dosh, is very annoying when you can't get a seat....

I just wanted to say that. Very annoying...

I suppose though, that not being able to get a seat when Public Transport is your only option, may very well be even more annoying..

Anyway, here are some views out of a bus window - by the time these were taken, I was nearing the terminus and so I finally had a seat...



I took all 26 pictures available in the memory of my camera as we approached the terminus. Here are some pictures of the inside of the bus...



..and here's a collage of the photos which turned out a bit blurred - this is my favourite of the three collages...



Hurrah! Two episodes of "Spooks" tonight - the wonders of Freeview and BBC3....

According to Anne, by watching next week's episode on BBC3 a week early, rather than waiting on BBC1's showing next Thursday, I am apparently avoiding a potential three-way clash...so that's a good enough reason as any...

Another purchase on e-bay today...

ELO's third album "On The Third Day" which includes a great track I've not heard for years, "Oh No Not Susan", which was the B Side of a minor hit from 1974 called "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" (no relation to the Cathy Dennis-penned Kylie hit of a couple of years back which was, I think, "Can't Get You Out Of My Head")...

It's a dodgy Russian issue which comes with the album "Discovery" in a 2 on 1 CD...

Looking forward to that....

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

"Oh No Not Susan" was the "B" side of "Ma Ma MA Belle" in March 1974 not "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" from June 1974 - its "B" side was "Illusions in G Major".

Sorry about that...