Monday, September 19, 2005

The big day....

Nothing much happened today....

I took the last spool of our Austria holiday to have it developed - I'll find out tomorrow if the camera's knackered as I suspect, following the virtual wipe out of three of the five developed Austria spools taken with it thus far....

Other than that, listened to a few records tonight and watched the build up to Charlie and Shelley's wedding on Coronation Street....

Those were the highlights...shoot me now....

No, wait, I also watched Jack Dee and Dara O'Briain Live at the Apollo. That was very funny indeed and obviously made a lasting impression on me...

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Go into your blog - go to "settings", select "comments" and change "who can comment" to "only registered users". You should also switch on your "show word verification for comments" as this stops spam