Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Highlights...

Here's a highlight of today - it's picture of the moon this morning (I have no zoom facility on my camera)...



At the start of 2004, I instigated a personal listing entitled "Highlight of the Day". This valiant attempt lasted just 8 days...

Thursday 1 New Year’s Day Concert in Amsterdam; Finding Nemo
Friday 2 Visiting the Van Gogh Museum
Saturday 3 Visiting the Cat Kabinett Museum
Sunday 4 Ordering a DVD player and Freeview Box from Amazon
Monday 5 Lunch at The Howgate after a visit to Ikea; Scoring goals at 5 a sides
Tuesday 6 Finding Grand Funk and Isaac Hayes CDs at Fopp
Wednesday 7 Copying every Beatles track to the Hard Drive
Thursday 8 Indian Takeaway

It then stuttered back to life slightly in February...

Saturday 7 The 2nd half of M’well vs QoS
Sunday 8 Going to Glasgow with Anne and Phil
Monday 9 No entry
Tuesday 10 Recording the artists at OOTB

..and then petered out for good - I suppose until I started this journal in March this year...I wonder what my highlights were from 11/02/04 to 04/03/05?

Don't know if I'll ever hit the dizzy heights of Thursday 8 January 2004's highlight of "Indian Takeaway". Can I hear a "woo-hoo"?

Anyway, last night's highlights were CSI:Miami followed by CSI:NY. After these two delights, I chose the photos re the trips to The Mosel in June and this month's holiday in Austria. I then sorted them and applied them to the album and very nice indeed they look too...

The last spool from Austria was completely blank so I need to get my camera fixed. Nonetheless, Anne took a quite beautiful shot of the main square in Linz which looks just like a painting...

Finished up at 1am and retired to bed listening to the Jukebox on shuffleplay...

No comments: