Sunday, September 25, 2005

Shopping, gardening, surfing, singing and doubting...

Sunday and, after coffee and croisssants, we're off to (cliche time) a New Cathedral - Sainsbury's - for the weekly shop...we don't go to church...here are some lovely provisions for the week ahead...



Mmm - tasty stuff...

Anne did some gardening today while I mainly buggered about on the internet....

Then I sang a few songs from these Cloudland Blue Quartet CDs to no-one in particular (in fact to no-one at all)...



The top two, "Deeperdown" and "Anthology" are as yet unreleased, indeed "Deeperdown" isn't even finished....I was talking about finishing it when I started this journal back in March...

Today's session was the first time I'd picked up my guitar since the gig on 25 August - exactly one month ago - how can I call myself a musician if I don't play any music for a month??

Idiot!

Maybe if I didn't spend so much time writing this nonsense I'd do more music?

2 comments:

jimbo said...

btw I felt it was my civic duty as a wannabe "comedian" to take the piss in my Blog regarding your propensity to put photos of your weekly groceries on the Internet.
But in fairness, it's this maverick obsessive behaviour that makes Britain great! :-)

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

I am glad of the mention on your blog Jim

Perhaps your routine will bring people to my blog and from there to my music...

I like the collage - I like the colours