Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Disappointing, Low-Key Day

What a disappointing day. After calling yesterday to check on how the garage was getting on with our car, I was confident it'd be fixed and ready for collection this evening. Turns out nothing's been done on it at all today because the lubricant they needed for the rear suspension didn't arrive.

Suffice to say I was less than complimentary to the unfortunate chap I "spoke to" and told him in no uncertain terms I wasn't happy that I'd been carless for a day while nothing had been progressed and that whatever work they did do I certainly wouldn't be paying for!

He promised to call tomorrow and give me an update, confident as he was that all would be sorted out.

In the evening, I loaded a few albums into the jukebox and cheered myself up a little when I accidentally tuned into "Die Hard 2" - even though I'd seen it before, it's always good to see the bad guys getting their comeuppance.

"Die Hard 4 - Revenge of the Motorist" coming soon....

No comments: