Monday, December 04, 2023

Analysis can bolster hope for the future...

Playlist
Capital Models - 2023-12-03
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Disquietmusik
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Here He Comes
Up late...


...and most of the day spent analysing the rehearsal yesterday and making notes to provide suggestions to each member, including me, something I've never done before but I hope this will bear fruit...

Picked up a present for Anne at M&S and then joined her in Sainsbury to assist with the weekly shop, given her leg scenario which is little better form Saturday night...

We took the stick with "Foundation" on it round to Lynn's, where coffee, biscuits and chat were enjoyed...


My two oldest remaining lady chums...


Back home, shopping decanted...


...and a superb tea cooked by Annie Milannie...


Prawn and Chorizo Tagliatelle with Creme Fraiche...


In the evening, more analysis and "Mastermind" and "University Challenge" (another bad week, just 55 points tonight)...

That was about it I think...

Also today, went a wee bit wild with the old Avant Garde re downloads, spurred on by someone playing the DG box set of their releases from 1968-1971, many of which I have but I "need" to get the whole lot...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day: Analysing...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: