Monday, July 03, 2023

Too generous by half...

Playlist
Capital Models - 2023-07-02
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Auden
Various Composers - Landscapes: Minimalism
DZ DEATHRAYS - R.I.F.F
Various Artists - Ambient 1 : A Brief History Of Ambient Volume 1
Various Artists - The Positiva Ambient Collection
Polygon Window - Surfing On Sine Waves
Big Big Train - Ingenious Devices

Right, start of another week...

Up comparatively late...









Tghis morning, I created ambient mixes of each of the 8 ytracks on "Auden" to provide aven more bonuses to downloaders...

I am, quite probably, too generous but, if I can be, then why not?


Post completion, I uploaded a wee 3 track taster to WeTransfer for any interested parties to get a track from the LP, one from the "Rhythm Mix" album and one from the "Ambient" album...

Also decided to offer the taken down "Bacharach & David EP from February (recorded the day before "Auden") to any downloaders - thy can request it via e-mail...

Yep I'm definitely too generous...

Also, a new bin arrived and it is good...



Then, to trying to free up some space in my classical CD boxes...


I may have too many classical CDs.  And the pic excludes digipaks and box sets!

Kitchen was looking good...

No idea why I took this...


In the afternoon, I spent quite a lot of time watching videos by HiFi reviewer John Darko, who has become a favourite of mine, although it's unlikely I'd ever spend the amounts he talks about on any hi fi gear..

But I picked up a few of his electronic music recommendations...

Post tea and telly etc, it was back to the machines around 10:15


...to listen to new to the collection stuff (see below)...

Highlight of the Day : Creating...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: