Thursday, June 10, 2021

Buy don't rent...

Playlist
Various Composers - Bach Sons
Sombre Reptiles - Paraphernalia
Sombre Reptiles - A Kiss and a Smile
Sombre Reptiles - Souvenirs of Pop
Sombre Reptiles - World of Fire
Sombre Reptiles - State of the Art I & II
Sombre Reptiles - French Leave
DDHR - Possibility Soundtracks Vol 2
Sombre Reptiles - River in August [EP]
DDHR - Possibility Soundtracks Vol 2
Sombre Reptiles - Terra Nostra
Sombre Reptiles - Poppies
Sombre Reptiles - Smalltalk
Sombre Reptiles - Heavenview
Sombre Reptiles - Sombre Reptiles 1980-1989

Up, blurry eyed...


Another lovely day in prospect...


Sun streaming in...


...and brightness behind the curtains...


But no going out for me...


The beast was stuck WFH...


...but only post breakfast...


Very busy ay despite being locked out of my system and having to work on my phone...

Anne, in the afternoon, was out and about...

On her return though, she cooked a lovely Keralan Curry...


And the squirrel enjoyed its tea too...






Most of my listening today was the remainder of Frank Meier's picks of my recordings fro 1980 to 1989...

The sending of the WAV files to Germany commenced today and will continue tomorrow...

Also today, a comment from someone on Twitter who has bought my music, re his listening habits there of (i.e. it is on his device and he plays it there rather than streaming on Bandcamp), got me thinking re my music and how I can or cannot judge its being played-ness...

If people buy rather than stream, big business has no way of knowing what they're listening to. No data to mine or sell. Just them, listening to something they own, rather than renting...

Which means I don't know either...

...until, that is, they Tweet and advise how much they're enjoying it - which is the best feedback...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's curry...

No comments: