Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Doing things you enjoy doing is what the two days before Xmas are for...

Playlist
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2020
Various Artists - Milano Jukebox 2020
Tim Webb & Cloudland Blue Quartet - Double Bass Improvisation
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Twenty Twenty Vision (2020)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The Surrender of Barcelona (1934-1937) (EP)
Yello - Point
Ke$ha - High Road
Various Artists - The Wire Tapper 53
Quincy Jones - All Time Greats
Haken - Virus
Roger Eno & Brian Eno - Mixing Colours

Up quite early today - I had completely forgotten i was suppsoed to be recording episodes 3 and 4 of thr Top LPs of 2020...

Oops...


Scenes including modern art...




I forgot again about the podcasts and, instead, set to work re uploading the new EP for release on Xmas morning...


More views...


A conversation on Twitter on posting up LPs I've been randomly listening to, led me to research all the different versions I own of King Crimson's 2nd LP, "In the Wake of Poseidon"...

This involved taking a pic of an inaccessible box to determine its content...


Meanwhile, outside was nice...


I did not go outside...



Instead, I worked still on my music...


And finally remembered to record the podcasts - first of two tonight although recorded both sets of links prior to this...


And so, today I was mostly working on my final new music of 2020 as well as recording end of year podcasts. It’s what  the two days before Xmas are for...

Look how happy I was to be doing this...


Mr Happy...


Highlight of the Day : Doing things I enjoy...

No comments: