Thursday, December 24, 2020

Excited like a child...

Playlist
Various Artists - Milano Jukebox 2020
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Twenty Twenty Vision
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The Surrender of Barcelona (1934-1937) EP

Xmas Eve - arguably the best day of the year...

Up in a fog...


...and to podcasting...


...putting together the 4th volume of my Top 100 of 2020, while the house was still quiet...


My Top 100 Albums of 2020 are showcased across these four #podcasts. Meanwhile, the final #Eclectic Selection of the year will be out on Sunday 


This morning, pre 9, not-WFH...

Oooh what's this?


My absent colleagues (I was the only person in) had scoffed the lot - including today's...


Oh well, for the best...

I was txt'd re some raspberries in the bottom of the fridge...

Some of them were actually still ok...


After shutting up shop, I walked along to Fopp...

I noted a few things I might download later but did not particularly wish to shell out on...




However, finishing off the big token - given this is the last day for a few weeks I will be able to shop for CDs - I did partake of this...


..and, possibly a mistake, this...


..and this, for £3, which is better than it looks...


A walk back to the car along Rose St, resulted in one final purchase for the EP tomorrow...


A lovely day - but the town was dead...


Home...


And some Xmas telly watched...




...and custard pretended to be drunk...


...and Xmas telly watched...



..and Xmas wishes sent forth via a 26 year old pic...


For tea tonight, an Xmas Eve special...






Yumtastic!


Later on, some prepping of the EP to e released tomorrow, some listening to the new CDS, some more Xmas and, indeed, not Xmas, telly...

To bed, excited like a child...

Highlight of the Day : It was Xmas Eve!

No comments: