Sunday, March 31, 2019

Starting projects in which there will be no interest can still be reasonably entertaining...

Playlist
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Mathilde Santing - Mathilde Santing
Gentle Giant - In a Glass House
King Crimson - A Young Person's Guide to King Crimson

March gone...


Marching on...


To the store to procure rolls and milk...



Back home, post breakfast, Anne gardened and I musicked, playing 26 songs all told...


In the afternoon, to my mum's - the descendants of the starlings who nested above my boxroom continue to next above my boxroom...


Sister Sheila brought some cakes for Mothers' Day - while we both provided large boxes of chocolates...

Mum likes cakes...


She also likes chocolates...


Home and a new project started - to convert my old recordings from mini-disc to digital WAV files (having almost 20 years ago transformed them from cassette to mini disc)...



There is likely to be little interest in this, other than from me but, perhaps one day, my entire discography (258 releases since 1977 and counting) will be up on the Bandcamp...

Later on, the first in the new series of "Line of Duty" was "up to the usual standards" as we in the music business say...

Lights out on another weekend...

Highlight of the Day : Playing...

No comments: