Sunday, September 23, 2018

From 2.5 to 1.5...

Playlist
Taylor Swift - Reputation
tide/edit - All My Friends
Uriah Heep - Living The Dream
Capital Models - DR Covers Learning
Capital Models - Live at the Dean
Modern Jazz Quartet - Django
Rhye - Blood
Sparks - Kimono My House
Joni Mitchell - The Hissing Of Summer Lawns
Capital Models - DR & JW 2018-09-23

Up reasonably early...


Breakfast at home with visiting wildlife...



Still life...


Peeping duck...



Out to my mum's, where we enjoyed some Joe Loss and his Orchestra, including one of my first ever records, gifted from my dad, "Wheels Cha Cha"/"Latino Cha Cha"...


On out to Roslin for a two and ahlf hour session with drummer Johnny (no pics)...


...bashing through 25 new covers for possible covering by the group...

The 2.5 hours produced 1.5 hours' of recordings...

Back to my mum's with rolls...

Then, on to Anne's mum's for the fortnightly family tea...

Kitty was tired...


...but managed a glimmer of a smile...


I tried to get less serious looking shots than usual...









...as we need to fill up the 2019 calendar for Mary...


Home for the last of "The Bodyguard"...

*Spoilers*  :  A strangely "everything kind of turned out ok" ending...

Today's artwork, "Is This a Red Admiral"...


Hihglight of the Day : Musicking...

No comments: