Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pain is my achilles heel...

Playlist
Various - 50 Recent Albums on Shuffleplay
Kenny Dorham - Blue Spring
Graham Bond Organisiation - The Sound of '65
Graham Bond Organisiation - There's A Bond Between Us

Awoke this morning around 4am with a horrendous pain in my achilles tendon...

No discernable reason...

As Meg the Black Cat settled down inside the guitar bag...



I soldiered on through the crisp, sunny day...



...and, soundtracked by the recent Kenny Dorham acquisition, brought home some flowers from a friend for sister Pam...



A new arrival from e-bay or Amazon or some such - two not great, just OK albums on one CD from Graham Bond...

In the evening, despite the painful leg, I even managed to give Anne a lift to the new Chinese restaurant opposite the Zoo for a belated birthday night out with her mum and sister Jane...

Back home, working on the set for the upcoming gig...

The expected call took me back to the Chinese and I ferried the ladies home...

To bed in much pain...

Highlight of the Day : Anne enjoying a night out...

No comments: