Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stuck...

Playlist
Brian Eno – Music for Films
Return to Forever – Anthology
Bobby Hutcherson – Stick Up!
Girls Aloud – Out of Control
Various – Top Two Albums of the Year 1959-2010 (Shuffleplay)

Used the phone as my soundtracker for today...

A visit to HMV resulted in zero purchases – although I pondered over a box set of John Field’s Piano Concerti...

After last night’s labours, it turns out single tracks (rather than foldered tracks) are not very useful on the mobile phone...

Instead, I transferred over some more recent LPs – duplicating the part of the content of one of the existing jukeboxes...

Somehow they then didn't show up on the phone...


This is how I waste my time...

On telly, Tivo’d “Have I Got News For You” and the latest “Big Bang Theory” entertained...

Highlight of the Day : Certainly wasn't trying to get new music onto the phone...

No comments: