Monday, November 29, 2010

Copy cat...

Playlist
Field – Piano Concertos
Bryan Ferry -Olympia
Brian Eno – Small Craft on a Milk Sea

More snow this morning...


Lunch with chum Spike re his birthday today – I shelled out for a tasty pie and peans at Bert’s Bar for us – post scoff, we were joined by an unpictured Kris-with-a-K...


A visit to HMV resulted in no new additions to the collection...

Even worse snow on the way home...


Finding myself watching the “Strictly Come Dancing” offshoot, “It Takes Two”, I realised I ought to be doing something more worthwhile and so fired up the studio for a run through the new 30 minute set which will be played on 11 December...

As I got to the end of the third last song, the Exec Producer advised me to stop as my mum was on the phone...

Some news re sister Pam...

The rest of the evening was spent in front of the telly...

Two programmes on Germany, the first on German art, the second on Berlin, attempted to divert my attention...

Highlight of the Day : German stuff - not other stuff...

No comments: