Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The glow was slightly tarnished...

Playlist
William Orbit - Pieces in a Modern Style Vol. 2
DAF - Gold und Liebe
Creek - 2010

This evening, post a tasty pasta from Annie and with Meg eating again after the last two days of under-the-weatherness, I felt inspired to work on the new Creek material...

A good three hours or so was spent treating and mixing the input already created by my colleagues for the second of five tracks for the proposed new LP...


I'm listening to the end product now as I type, having preceeded it with the track I did back in October - and I am liking them both...

I have e-mailed an MP3 to co-Creekers Craig and Stu (Count Brodski has expressed a desire to sit this one out for the time being) and I await their feedback...

A productive evening...

Highlight of the day : Creeking on "The Glow was Slightly Tarnished"...

No comments: