Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heavy weather...

Playlist
Rheostatics – The Blue Hysteria
Haydn – Piano Sonatas
Jean-Luc Ponty – Enigmatic Ocean
Weather Report – Live in Offenbach 28/09/78 (DVD)
Weather Report – Weather Report

Lovely morning...







Turning to rain by the time I got home again to be greeted by Meg the Black Cat at the back door...



Tasty home made soup sustained...

Upstairs to start sorting out CDs for next week...



Probably all a bit OTT...

Watched three episodes of “Scrubs” tonight – in between which I enjoyed the DVD of Weather Report in Germany in 1978 from their box set – I saw them on their previous “Heavy Weather” tour in 1977 – great stuff...

Lead me to surf on them and then dig out all my CDs and ensure their presence on the jazz jukebox - only one was missing...

Enjoyed their debut album too, before heading downstairs for “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “This Week” – the latter delayed due to a programme about some paedophiles jailed for life today, about whom I couldn’t give two hootsa toss to be honest – I wanted my “This Week” to be shown pre midnight but it wasn’t to be...

Filled in the idiot created viewing gap with some 5th season "Curb" on DVD...

Highlight of the Day : Probably Weather Report..

No comments: