Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Clangers...

Playlist
King Crimson - Cadence and Cascade (3xCD-R)
King Crimson - The Power to Believe
King Crimson - The ConstruKction of Light
King Crimson - Thrak

To FOPP at lunchtime - bumped into a very attractive young lady there - none other than the Exec Producer, who advised she'd seen my hat from outside the shop...

Swithered about whether or not I already own King Crimson's "EleKctric" live album - decided I surely must do...

Nothing partaken of...

On the way home past the gardens in Charlotte Square with its annually ruined by the Book Festival turf about to be replaced...



By the time the bus arrived at Cripsycat Towers, the evening gloom was drawing in...



Random bushes were once again captured for posterity...



Discovered I don't have the Crimson album in question - until tomorrow...

After an excellent home-made macaroni cheese dinner from the fair hand of the EP, I retired upstairs for my nightly run through of the set...



Still making quite a few clangers...

The rest of the evening was spent surfing (probably - I'm writing this at 9pm) to the sounds of the Mighty Crim...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's cooking...

No comments: