Friday, October 09, 2009

Tasty cloud...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Song Albums on Shuffleplay
Various - Oh! Canada Vol. 5
Wintersleep - Download EP
Various - Zunior Podcasts

Another day during which nothing much happened...

A short visit to HMV on the way home continued my non-interest in buying CDs recently - to which my today arriving credit card bill attested...

Of course I have the stuff from the library last week and the Haydn Masses from Monday - and a shitload of other CDs at Crispycat Towers that I've never listened to properly...

On the walk down to the house, I watched this cloud move swiftly overhead...



Tasty cloud...

This evening I tried to avoid pointless TV watching - instead, I had some pointless PC watching...

However, during this, I did manage to download the fifth in the ongoing series of "Oh! Canada" compilations from the online music magazine The Line of Best Fit - and, from Zunior, I acquired five podcasts of new Canadian music - I'm a sucker for Canada...

We also watched the final two episodes of the fourth series of Larry David's superb "Curb Your Enthusiasm" on DVD before some final surfing and listening before lights out time...

Oh, and we're off to the ballet next week, apparently - and I have a couple of new CDs coming from Canada via e-bay - both connected to my faves Rheostatics...

And to end, here's that cloud again...



Off you go Mr Cloud...

Ended the day updating the front page and news page and music page over at http://www.crispycat.co.uk/ re the upcoming gig and the new acoustic album...

Highlight of the Day : More new Canadian stuff...

No comments: