Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Village idiot...

Playlist
Rheostatics - Introducing Happiness
Rheostatics - The Nightline Sessions
Rheostatics - The Blue Hysteria

An uneventful day...

Spent the early evening watching TV before retiring to the back room to this scene...



...where I rehearsed the 30 minute set for Secret CD on 4 November...

Tomorrow night I will travel again to Mr Peri Urban's house for our third full rehearsal...

Watched last night's premiere of the new USTV series "Flashforward" - reasonable and I will continue to tune in...

The storyline seems way far away from that of the book on which it's based though...

Researching that lead me to Robert A Heinlein's entry on Wikipedia...

I loved reading his books back in the eighties - I think they're all in the attic now - with so many CDs, there's hardly any room for our extensive book collection - so that's where the majority resides...

Ended the day with "Newsnight" and the laughfest that was Ed "The Village Idiot" Milliband trying to defend Gordon Brown's conference speech...

Best comedy of the week so far...

Highlight of the Day : Set runthrough...

No comments: