Monday, August 10, 2009

Not on fire...

Playlist
Various – Compilation Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Various – Cloudland Blue Podcast XXIV
Various – Cloudland Blue Podcast XXV

Now that all the work is over for Brodski’s birthday, it seems I’m at a loose end...

A horrible wet start to the day...



By lunchtime it was roasting though and my waterproof jacket seemed very out of place on the tourist-thronged streets...

By home time the rain started again as I took a trip along to the East End to the Stand Box Office to procure some tickets for “Silence of the Trams” this coming Saturday, when we will attend, accompanied by sister Pam and chums Lynn & Ross...

Back home to some hot chilli from the Exec Producer followed by “University Challenge” – unlike the chilli, I was not on fire tonight but still got a few...

Also continued to watch “Proof”...

Uploaded Podcast No XXIV and worked on XXV...

Of course today is Brodski's actual birthday so "Happy Birthday Alan" - and the same to my work chum Margaret...

Looking back at the blog, on this night three years ago, Macclesfield Craig attended a CBQ gig in Edinburgh and, two years ago last night, Creek reunited to work out a plan to take things forward and to celebrate 10 years together...

Two years on we've done nothing - mind you I did steal all Craig's new tracks for CBQ songs on "Soundingfall"...

Last year I bought a pump for my bike - don't think I've ridden it since...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Struggling today but let’s say “Anne’s Chilli”......

No comments: