Tuesday, August 04, 2009

It's just a step to the left...

Playlist
Various – Tapes from the Attic
Various - 10CD Celebratory Set

A mail from Jim Park today following last night’s very successful preview of “Silence of the Trams” – the work we completed on Sunday needs a couple more tweaks...

So I arranged for him to pop round again tonight to re-record a couple of intros with new ideas and shorten the opening piece...

Another enjoyable couple of hours at the PC with my old chum...

However, as this rather unflatteruing pick of me in the offices of “the man” demonstrates, there is still much gyp in the shoulder – this was merely an attempt to put my right hand on my hip...



Owya...

Spoending hours at the PC is, very probably, not helping...

Rounded off the night with Charlie Brooker’s “You Have Been Watching”...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Working with Jimbo...

No comments: