Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The blind leading the blind...

Playlist
Various – An Old Chum’s Radio Show

Another sunny day...



Finished off work on the anthology tonight and returned to the celebratory 10CD set of non-original music, featuring tracks by people my upcoming birthday chum likes...

I am compiling it in a podcast/radio show stylee (sans speaking of course – wouldn’t Radio Two be so much better without speaking – as long as they posted playlists on the net) – it’s what I think he might play if he had free reign over the Crispycat collection...



No telly tonight – we were off to the airport to pick up sister Pam, who is off this weekend to Pitlochry with our mum...

A lovely evening followed a lovely day...



Mum’s house was stifling so I decided to open some windows...



It seems I broke her blinds in the process (I suspect they were already broken but lying in wait for someone to try to ppen them and to enable said person to be blamed by said person's grumpy mother!



Despite Anne and Pam’s best efforts, the situation remained unresolved as we headed home (writing this on Saturday, I have been advised sisters Pam and Sheila managed to fix the blinds yesterday between them)...

I am not the handyman in the family - I am a musician and artist....

Highlight of the Day : A visit to Scotland from my wee sister...

No comments: