Monday, August 03, 2009

Anteaters...

Playlist
Various – Tapes from the Attic

A beautiful day today and, once again, Charlotte Square is being prepped for the annual Book Festival...

I usually take a look round at some point but it holds little of any real interest for me...

This was the scene early morning...





And you cab see how much work has been done by tea-time as I walked past again, this time on the way home...





Seagulls were hogging the road as I walked up from the bus – I suspect they were snacking on ants...

By the time I got the camera out though, I had accidentally scared most of them away...



After being "on fire" during "University Challenge", spent most of the night working on editing and mastering tracks for the new anthology project – other than a brief visit to the Living Room to watch the second episode of Irish “Taggart”–like nonsense, “Proof”...

That’s about it...

Highlight of the Day : Old music rediscovered…

No comments: