Sunday, November 04, 2007

Even Stevens...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay

A morning of some trepidation for Anne as she counted down to the 2pm kick off of the Edinburgh derby – Hibs v Hearts...

Again we breakfasted at home and I continued my project re changing the content of the jukebox...

We watched the first half of the game together. It was pretty exciting stuff with Hibs probably deservedly going in 1-0 at half time – at which point I retreated upstairs...

Just after the second half kick-off there was a shout from downstairs signalling Hearts’ equaliser...

And here it is being scored...



Of course, as was the case earlier this week against Celtic, I was allowed to watch the replay but banished upstairs again for fear of my becoming a hoodoo...

A 1-1 draw it was...

I completed the Jukebox Project and we headed to Anne’s mum’s for Guy Fawkes tea complete with fireworks in the back garden...

My arm was particularly sore today but I am soldiering on. I’m not quite sure if it’s better or worse than last year but, no matter what, I just have to get on with it...

“Match of the Day 2” was postponed at Crispycat Towers, as Anne watched “A Room With a View”...

Highlight of the Day : Hearts’ equaliser...

No comments: