Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Courting disaster...

Playlist
King Crimson - 100 Minutes of Crim (Jukebox Playlist)
King Crimson - The Power to Believe
Various - Last 100 Cds (100 track MP3 CD)

This picture was taken two years ago today...



Anne was off to see Richard Herring tonight leaving me with plenty of time to do something constructive...

Instead, I played a couple of songs on my guitar, in preparation for a one song set confirmed today by e-mail....

On Monday night I'll be playing at a Fringe "Megamike" gig (34 performers in 4 hours) at Lindsay's in Brunswick St Edinburgh...

I compiled the fifth compilation CD of tracks from the last 100 CDs I've bought and also created an MP3 disc of those 100 tracks and listened to it on shuffleplay whilst watching Germany beat England 2-1 at Wembley...

I decided I'd play 5-a-side football tomorrow - the 21st monthiversary of breaking my ankle...

I picked Anne up from the bus stop down the road...

That was it...

Highlight of the Day : A possible return to football beckons..

No comments: