Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not quite...

Playlist
Yes - Commercial Countdown (Jukebox Playlist)
Various - Last 100 CDs

Here's Anne in the North Berwick twilight 367 days ago...



Another day off from the festival...

This should have marked my return to footballing but the game was cancelled due to lack of interest...

Maybe next week...

I was really looking forward to it, even though I may very well have keeled over and died in the first minute due to lack of preparation and being a fat unfit hobbling old tube...

To make up for the lack of exercise tonight, we had an indian takeaway and I lay on the settee all night watching "Holby", "Saxondale", "Still Game" and "My Name is Earl"...

Then compiled some pics to send to my Godson Ansem in Germany and wrote this diary up...

Tomorrow, Macclesfield chum Craig arrives for a long weekend in Edinburgh and I hope we'll be able to hook up with him at some point...

Lowlight of the Day : Footie cancelled :-((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic David. This is up at the golf course end of the beach, isn't it?

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

It was taken from the harbour looking over to the West beach...