Thursday, March 16, 2023

Two years may be too long...

Playlist
Various Artists - Philadelphia International: The Re Edits
Pink Floyd - Sapporo 1972
Explosions In The Sky - The Wilderness
Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up
Darkside - Psychic
Duncan McTier - Tarantella
Cosmic Gate - MOSAIIK Chapter Two
Joe Higham/Cloudland Blue Quartet - Departure

Up just after 6...


...and stumbled across the magnificent digger-dagger music of Cosmic Gate...

In my music world, things were ready...


But, today, I did no singing...


We had a nice breakfast...


...accompanied by Luna...



Then, I worked on the project with Brussels based saxophonist Joe Higham, remixing yesterday's "Departure" and creating a new piece, "Circular"...

Enjoying this...

Did my first 1992 whittle re my 76 nominations for Top 5 LPs of 1992...

Over the next 15 days, I'll hone them to the (my) Top 5. Some faves are gone but that is the nature of the beast...

The Top 50...


In the afternoon, drove over to Kirkliston to visit chum and Capital Models colleague Keith at his home (my first time there despite him having moved there 2 years ago now!)...


...a nice, spacious "gaff" indeed...


...with a dedicated listening room, not quite fully set up yet though...


Good chat and hoping for good outcomes re stuff happening...

Hoe=me to Anne and painting h been taking place...


...to which Luna was oblivious...


In the evening, television was watched and music was listened to...

As is the way...

Hihglight of the Day : A visit to Keith...

Today's new music:-

No comments: