Thursday, March 30, 2023

Old LPs versus interesting things...

Playlist
Benoit Delbecq - Gentle Ghosts
King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black
Andres - Home Stretch
Wollschleger - Dark Days
Bermel - Intonations
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2023 Demos

Well, Thursday and, after a mammoth effort, I finally, tonight, got this up to date to yesterday...

Of course now it's Saturday and I am behind again but battling valiantly against both time and memory loss...

Up...


Monochrome scenes...

Computer versus real life?




No of course not...

Some excellent new classical items partaken of (see below) pre breakfast - which was top...


And so, some listening and reading...





Span this today (ok an MP3 version of it) to celebrate it's recent 49th birthday...


On Twitter, a picture of this old LP garnered likes like there was no tomorrow, while interesting new classical acquisitions and a nice book about chamber music (see above) got hee haw attention...

Idiots...

Anyway, decided to change the position of the main speakers to have them point towards my head rather than past my ears...


And, lo, it as good...

In the afternoon, with Anne out re something or other I can no longer recall, I recorded 6 covers...

On her return, while she prepped a very tasty but unpictured pasta Bolognese, I recorded 12 more...


Takes my covers total up to over 300 (18 hours) since early February...

On telly, "The Sinner" continued to entertain - so slow though compared to "The Black List" - but, hey, that's "arty" for you...

Ok I think that was it, though it probably wasn't...

Highlight of the Day : New music...

Today's new music:-

No comments: