Thursday, February 10, 2022

Strange celebration, 2, 8, 9...

Playlist
Giorgio Moroder - Knights in White Satin
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Free for All
Andrew Hill - Pax
Dinosaur - Wonder Trail
Klaus Schulze - La vie électronique, Vol. 13
Zzebra - Panic
Randy Pie - Sightseeing Tour
Simon & Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
The Tubes - Now
Gentle Giant - Interview (Remaster)
The Flamin' Groovies - Teenage Head
George Harrison - Concert For Bangladesh
Wire - 154
Herman Brood & His Wild Romance - Shpritsz
Kalyan - Kalyan
The Foundations - The Foundations
Jack Lancaster & Robin Lumley - Marscape
James Chance & The Contortions - Live aux Bains Douche
Ornette Coleman - Something Else!!!!
Explosions In The Sky - The Wilderness

Right.  Come on Dave.  Get this thing up to date! (again)...

OK, I'll try but I cannot promise...

Loads to do...

Anyway, here we are writing this, 9 days in the future...

Up early on sister Sheila's birthday...


OK, not that early...

Finished off and uploaded this week's podcast...



...before it was fully light outside...


WFH was soundtracked by these, recorded on Sheila's 8th and 9th birthdays...


I also filled a wee hoe in my Ornette Coleman collection by downloading his debut solo album, part of which was recorded on Sheila's 2nd birthday...

I do like a project...

There was some discussion on Twitter this evening about the King Crimson Collectors' Club series - I noted I have these...


"Live in Nashville " sticks out like the preverbal sore thumb - however, it's due to it being an Australian issue...

How interesting...

Anyway, onwards...

Highlight of the day : Celebrating my sister's birthday in my own peculiar way...

No comments: