Saturday, December 04, 2021

The search for sauce and wind...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Disquietmusik V
Hawkwind - Space Bandits
Hawkwind - Hawkwind
Hawkwind - In Search Of Space
Hawkwind - Doremi Fasol Latido
Hawkwind - Hall Of The Mountain Grill
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time
Hawkwind - Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music
Hawkwind - Quark, Strangeness and Charm
Hawkwind - 25 Years On
Hawkwind - P.X.R.5
Hawkwind - Sonic Attack
Hawkwind - Church Of Hawkwind
Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques
Hawkwind - The Chronicle Of The Black Sword
Hawkwind - The Xenon Codex (RM)
Hawkwind - Levitation [Deluxe Edition]
Hawkwind - Electric Tepee
Hawkwind - It Is the Business of the Future to Be Dangerous
Hawkwind - White Zone
Henry Mancini - Music From Peter Gunn
Dexter Wansel - Voyager
Sombre Reptiles - Retrospective : Volume 1
Icehouse - Extended Mixes Volume 1
Paul McCartney & Wings - London Town
Paul McCartney - McCartney
Grandaddy / Jason Lytle - It was a Silent Night at least until Jeff Lynne arrived
The Five Stairsteps - Stairsteps 1971
Capital Models - 2021-11-28

Ok, let's see, it's Saturday (but it's actually next Tuesday morning)...

As ever, the old memory banks are strained...

I was, however, up super early to finish off the podcast...


Christmas is coming...


...and I am podcasting...


I suddenly remembered I'd said to brother in law Keith that I'd be including the three pieces fro Thursday night's concert in the programme...

So, some notes made and down to the kitchen to record rather a quiet link, for fear of awakening the Exec Producer...


...then, back upstairs and creating an "extra bit" and editing it into the programme towards the end (where, ironically, the likelihood is that no one will ever hear it)...


Post breakfast, we finished off the "excellent romp" "Red Notice", nicely set up for a sequel...

Then, took a we trip into town to a Record Fair...

Nothing enticed...

Around a few shops...

Nothing enticed...

Home in the depressing rain...

Cheered up by the squirrels...




Then, some snow...



..and the squirrels continued to entertain...




Christmas is coming...


Tonight, a tasty Indian form Khukuri - I still haven't though found my ideal dish...

For the record, next time, I will try a Vegetable Kadai (if they have such a thing)...

Anne's fave is the Chicken Kadai so I'm thinking that sauce is probably going to be a good one, compared to the two I've tasted so far...

Anyway, what else?  Oh I don't know, probably some listening and some telly...

Ah, yes - today, I filed a couple of gaps in my Hawkwind collection and created a new playlist of "one track per album" - there are 34 over the last 51 years...

And downloaded some other good, new to me, stuff...

Oh, and the first of "Superman & Lois Lane" which will become a Saturday night staple I think...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Probably the squirrels and the Peshwari Naan...and Hawkwind

No comments: