Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Not too much time between the sticks can be good, or bad...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Silversounds 1996-2021 (Remixes)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Haydn
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Underground Like Doug McClure (Record Store Day Limited Edition)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Fallingsky
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Coldclear
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Disquietmusik V
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Twentytwentyone (Early Version)
Ben Folds - Speed Graphic (EP)
Ólafur Arnalds - Variations of Static
Linda Fredriksson - Juniper
Apparat - Soundtracks: Equals Sessions

The 8th of December - always recall the death of John Lennon today, although I wasn't his gretest fan.  I was a language assistant in a small village in Germany at the time and went in that morning not having heard any news....

One of the kids had chalked "John Lennon ist tot" on the blackboard...

Anyway, up (11 days ago now)...


...and down...


No doubt some mucking about with my own stuff undertaken - very possibly getting this up to date to yesterday...

Breakfast with the EP...


Date noted...


Coffee enjoyed...


Xmas is coming...



WFH all day and, then, tonight, to the 5-a-sides...


A successful game - I managed to pay outfield for the entire first half while all my team-mates took a turn in goal...

Second half, I had more of my fair share of time between the sticks...

I scored no goals but saved a few and the whites won by around 5 goals...

Here is a knackered old man post the game...

This sent to niece Kitty who accidentally Whatsapp'd her old uncle and then sent a pic of her red face post gym work-out...


Santa greeted me at home for a late tea...


My legs were a bit sore...

Highlight of the Day : Football...

No comments: