Thursday, August 29, 2019

Out of the blue...

Playlist
David Reilly - Rubinmusik 1977-2017 (4CD Set)
David Reilly - Rubinmusik 1977-2017 (Remixed Remastered)
Ahmed Abdul-Malik - Sounds Of Africa

My drink of choice these days - or one of them anyway - sparking mineral water is probably really my choice...


I have not had a "drink" now for 55 days...

At lunchtime a couple of purchases, an Al Green classic from 1972...


..and a Mogwai EP that actually has a longer running time than Al's LP...


Some work tonight...


...re working out some chords for Creeker Craig...


...which led me to work on a new piece based around an old track he did...

Some quick lyrics written but not yet sung...

Another dark piece...

Feeling pleased with myself...


But not as leased as when i stumbled across an e-mail which arrived late last night from a German record company wanting to issue a limited edition vinyl box set of my cassette recordings made between 1977 and 1988...

Talk about a bolt from the blue...

Amazing - it seems it's perfectly genuine and I will pursue it...

That was of course the highlight of my day...

Highlight of the Day : AA music offer...

No comments: