Sunday, December 30, 2018

From scratch...

Playlist
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2018 Vols 1-52
Capital Models - 2018-12-16
Neil Young - Paradox OST
Tracey Thorn - Record
Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare
Michael Rother - Chronicles I
Berlioz - 100 Best Tunes
Mozart - Best Mozart 100
Dukes Of The Orient - Dukes Of The Orient
Hammock - Mysterium
Eels - Blinking Lights And Other Revelations
Miles Okazaki - Work
Yes - Tormato
Refugee - Refugee
Bill Nelson - Buddha Head
Rainbow - Rainbow Rising
Long Distance Calling - Avoid The Light

Up...


..and, after the utter annoyance of creating yesterday's podcast, worked through an idea I had as I snoozed prior to rising...

It worked and could save me some considerable time going forward...

Kind of decided to cut things back to an hour again from the start of 2019...

Having said that, used the new method to create and post up a second 2 hour classical only podcast...

My idea from last week did not work - once again, my "normal" podcast, with a few classical tracks spread across its two hour duration, is in the Global Classical Top 30 at Mixcloud while my purely classical podcast only made number 99 then dropped out...

Algorithms eh?

At 10:55, Anne reminded me I was supposed to be in Roslin at 11...

Oops - this was after I'd Whatsapped the team at 7am with today's setlist...

Arrived at 11:20 and we soon got going...

Turkey Sandwiches and Mince Pies provided by Moira and Chloe at half time as we discussed the likely set up for the three groups Keith will play for at his belated 60th on 1 February...

Then, back to work - sounding not to bad all told...

Here, the culprits..

Paul, Stu...


Keith, John...


Rip Reynolds...


Cobblers...


Aptman...


Johnny W...


...and some pics from Stu's phone...




Post take down, over to my mum's for a visit - on good form having been to church this morning and latest antibiotics finishing tomorrow...

The new rug looks good...


...the one on the floor, not her head...


She enjoyed the diary entries for Xmas and Boxing Days...

Good skies as I left...



Home to Anne and the cats - Anne made spaghetti carbonara from scratch...


...from a recipe in the book received at Xmas from chum Gina...


Yum...


"Les Miserables" much enjoyed this evening - though I would not touch the musical with a bargepole...

The cats were getting on well together...


Today's, penultimate, artwork, "Red Sky at Night"...


Highlight of the Day : Playing with the boys...

No comments: