Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The inability to abstain...

Playlist
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selections 2016
Mark Farner - Wake Up
Lana del Rey - Ultraviolence
Lana del Rey - Honeymoon

The view from the office this morning...

Good skies...





I've been trying to abstain from CD buying but, in the British Heart Foundation shop, as a Grand Funk Railroad fan, I could not less this God-bothering solo album from Mark Farner pass me by - especially when the price was merely 99 pence...


Then, a trip to Fopp, and they had more of these 20th Century discs for £3 so three of those were snapped up...




...while these (also £3 each) Lana del Rey albums are chalk full of melancholia doused in mellotron...


What's not to like?


Idiot...

Home late after a particularly testing day in the business of the bringing home of the bacon which allows me to maintain my status as a dilettante...

As a consequence, "DCI Banks" took priority over listening but I had the chance to sample a couple of items later on...

Just as well this week's podcast was already in the bag...

Hihglight of the Day : New music...

No comments: