Thursday, September 22, 2016

A new spark...

Playlist
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2016 Vols 1-52
Chopin - 200th Anniversary Edition The Complete Works
Creek - Creek 2015
Edward Spark - If You Were...
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Rubinmusik 1977-2016
Edward Spark - 1.9.7.FOUR
King Crimson - King Crimson 2016 Tour

The new podcast was issued this morning but the upload had already garnered a few listens overnight - which is nice...

In the evening, some time spent moving my vinyl, to the sounds of Chopin for no particular reason, as it seemed to be causing a little too much strain on the previous shelves...

New set up...


This will be revised too methinks...

In the inbox today - an excellent new track from Creek chum Edward Spark - top notch and I've arranged for it to be in next week's podcast...

Other than him, I'm currently the only other person to have heard it...

Prompted me to listen back to the last Creek sessions - which Craig (Ed) is supposed to be mixing to perfection...

And to one of  my own last things, recorded in March and using a vocal track rejected by Craig during the Creek sessions - now he likes it - go figure...

Late on, "This Week" returned but without Michael Portillo...

Hopefully he'll return...

Highlight of the Day : New Spark...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really missed Michael Portillo too. I always understand what he's talking about. That's not always the case.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

I note from the radio Times he's back this week! Hope you're enjoying the Madrid posts...