Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Out and home...

Playlist
Various Artists - Weekly Podcasts 2016
Roxy Music - The Complete Studio Recordings
Nina Hagen - Nunsexmonkrock
Isaac Hayes - The Collection
Boulez - Notations & Piano Sonatas
Grauzone - 1980-1982
Joachim Kühn & Walter Quintus - Get Up Early
Tame Impala - Currents
Dutilleux - The Centenary Edition
Ex-Wise Heads - Schemata
Elton John - Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player

A frosty morning...


But I prefer the cold to the rain...

At lunchtime, a visit to the British Heart Foundation shop and an Elton John album, from his classic period (1970-1976) joined the collection...

Surprisingly, it was one I didn't already have...

Home in the gathering twilight...


A bus had dropped me off...


Police were speeding somewhere...


It was almost dark...


A trip to see my mum, already discharged and back home, was soundtracked by the new acquisition...


She was in good spirits and seemed better than I imagined she would...

  
Sister Sheila was also present, having collected her from the Infirmary...

Chat was undertaken...



Back home for "Holby"...

Highlight of the Day : Mum out of hospital and home...

No comments: