Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blurriness to the fore...

Playlist
Various - The Shelf on Shuffleplay
Various - Potential Eclecticity Vol 8

A not very good portrait of a local cat this morning - a wee one that bears an uncanny resemblance to Meg the Black Cat...


Moving too quickly to capture - especially when my glasses were in my pocket...


That's better - a good tree on the way down the hill...


This occasional tendency for the camera to mis-focus is annoying but, also occasionally, interesting...


This is what I meant to capture...


On the way home, more pictures in the dark - blurriness to the fore on this one...



Steak and onions with pepper sauce, a Yorkshire pudding, veg and a cheeky wee glass of red for tea - the EP spoils me...

With the new podcast off out into the world first thing, this evening I pulled together a few possible tracks for next week...

Quite enjoying this new exercise...

It's how I waste my time anyway...

"Death in Paradise" entertained once again...

Lights out at midnight...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's cooking (once again)...

No comments: