Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Terminated terminator...

Playlist
Various - Acquisitions 2012/13 on Shuffleplay
Various - Hit Singles April 1983
Various - Denovali Swingfest London 2013 Sampler

A call to mum this morning...

Too weak even to get her dressing gown on...

Not good...

Her chum Janette very kindly went round to help her out...

A nice lunch today with some lovely ladies and my roomie from the January London trip...

Anne was out at what sounded like a superb ballet performance with her chum Theresa...

I thought she had the car and so did not visit my mum in the evening (turned out the car was in the garage all the time - I stupidly didn't check)...

Mum had other visitors though...

I will see her on Friday...

Chum Bernie's son will be 30 this weekend and Bernie asked me to compile a disc of hits from April 1983 - done...

Nice April 1983 pic of Brook Shields on the cover...

Doesn't seem like 30 years ago...

This followed by the final two episodes of "Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - which had become probably my fave watch over the last few months...

Sadly, it was cancelled after this season...

Writing this up while here...


...listening to the sampler re the music I will hear in London in a couple of weeks' time...

Time for bed...

Highlight of the Day : Terminator...

No comments: