Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cats, trees and rehearsals...

Playlist
Gary Husband - The Things I See
Teresa Salgueiro - O Misterio
Hidden Orchestra - Archipelago
Yannah Valdevit - Equilibrium
Blue Hawaii - Untogether
Voigt & Voigt - Die zauberhafte Welt der Anderen
Brandt Brauer Frick - Miami
Cole/Roedelius - Selected Studies Vol 1
The Sign of Four - Hammer Anvil StirrupTrixie Whitley - Fourth Corner
Breathless - Green to Blue
Various - 20 Jahre Kompakt
Golijov - Tenebrae
Marshall - Fog Tropes II
Schnittke - Collected Songs Where Every Verse is Filled with Grief
Basinski - The Disintegration Loops, dlp 1.1 (orchestrated by Maxim Moston)

And April away - including two tooth fixes...


I learned this week that my dentist of over 40 years, Mr Fenny, had a heart attack...

Thankfully he is doing well...

I have left a message advising I am doing my best not to break my tooth again...

Meg the Black cat is settling back in...


The trees have not changed in our absence...




..and Rory Custard is s cheeky as ever...


In the evening to Keith's for the third last rehearsal before we go into the studio to record Kat's album a week on Saturday...

Coming together nicely...

Highlight of the Day : Working on music...

No comments: