Wednesday, October 17, 2012

These boots were made for walking...

Playlist
Various - Top 100 Albums of 2011
The Clash - Essential Clash Plus
Various - Classical Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Jane Siberry - The Walking
Cage - Complete Piano Music

In the last seven days, I've walked forty one and a half miles...

Almost as far as Edinburgh to Glasgow...


That's me up to one hundred miles in the last three weeks...

Of course, all the walking in Brussels over the weekend helped...

As you might have surmised, I was out at Football Fans in Fitness this evening, where the topic was alchohol...

I don't drink very much but, when I do, it's usually to excess...

That's officially classed as "binge drinking"...

Not that two blacks make a white but my colleagues at FFIT certainly seem to drink rather a lot more than I do...

It's still one more thing to cut down on though...

Elsewhere, a £3 price tag on a 2CD+DVD imported set by The Clash could not be resisted - memories of 1977/78 came rushing back in the car tonight...

Punk rock from posh kids putting it on - but how were we to know...

The Pistols were always the ones for me...

Highlight of the Day : Walking results...

No comments: