Monday, October 08, 2012

I love the sound of geese overhead...

Playlist
Gentle Giant – Free Hand
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Splinterheart extras
Uriah Heep – Sweet Freedom
Jon Anderson – Olias of Sunhillow
Billion Dollar Babies – Battle Axe
Black Widow – Black Widow III
David Bowie – Diamond Dogs
David Bowie – Lodger
David Bowie – Tin Machine

Almost 200 geese over Crispycat Towers this morning...


I love the sound of geese overhead...


HMV at lunchtime and, for a while now, I have been swithering over the latest in a very long line of reissues from Sony of the recordings of Glenn Gould...

I managed to restrain myself...

Before taking any action, I really ought to check what I have already because I have over 30 Glenn Gould discs already...

Which is not quite as many as I thought...

A nice day, weather wise...



In the evening, a new project which, like many before it, I will probably not finish...

This time, it's ensuring all CDs which really ought to be ripped to the hard drives, are ripped to the hard drives - starting of course at "A"...

That, some telly and fulfilling the latest orders for the new album...


Almost £800 raised for MacMillan now...

Highlight of thebDay : Geese...

No comments: