Monday, October 22, 2012

The keys through the hole...

Playlist
Various - Current Top 50 Albums
Various - Last 100 Acquisitions

A dull morning...


A year on since I spent the day with sister Pam at the Royal Infirmary  - a year since I knew for certain things were very, very bad indeed...

A walk up to the Grassmarket, by this ex church...



Up Victoria Street to the library on George IV Bridge and back down the Mound...





...over the railway...



...and along Princes Street, added two miles to today's total...

On returning home, with Anne already having left for Zumba, I found I had lost my keys...

Holes in pockets appeared to be to blame...

On the upside, the hour long walk waiting for Anne to return added another two or three miles to my total...

A message on the ansaphone upon our re-entry to the house advised someone had found my keys...

Huzzah...

Riveting stuff...

Highlight of the Day : Getting the steps up...

No comments: