Monday, October 01, 2012

Accidental jazz listening...


Playlist
Various – Jazz Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Acoustic Ladyland – Last Chance Disco
Return to Forever – Where Have I Seen You Before
Weather Report - Weather Report (1971)
Mahavishnu Orchestra – Between Nothingness & Eternity
Weather Report – Weather Report (1982)

Accidentally picked up the "wrong" jukebox this morning as I headed out the door...

As a consequence, I spent the day listening to jazz - which is no bad thing...

On the way down the road, rainbows entertained...







...while, on the way back in the early evening, a Meg the Black Cat impersonator was spotted...



Later on, with Anne out at Zumba, having noticed during the day a distinct lack of Mahavishnu Orchestra on the Jazz Jukebox, I set about rectifying matters...

I ended up filling the gaps in the discographies of the three main protagonists of jazz fusion by downloading nine late period albums (1977-1986) by the aforementioned Mahavishnu Orchestra, Weather Report and Return to Forever...

All three studio collections now complete...

Now that's what I call music...

Tasty...

Highlight of the Day : Accidental jazz listening... 

No comments: