Friday, July 01, 2011

4,972 days...

Playlist
Yes – Fly From Here
Jakzsyk Fripp & Collins – A Scarcity of Miracles
Laura Pausini – Platinum Collection 2009
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You
Strawbs - Grave New World
Marilyn Manson - Eat Me Drink Me

Another scorcher...



...and the end of an era...



Enjoyed the new Yes album for most of the day and a call from Dr Prog in the evening revealed he had bought the download from I-Tunes, so desperate was he to hear the new Yes-music...

Like me, he thinks this is a fine album which has the hallmarks of a band moving forward rather than reliving past glories...



Meanwhile, I'd visited Fopp (why not?) and purchased a further three LPs - another Caravan title, their second album - very good indeed - a disc by Strawbs, their breakthrough from 1972 - not bad, certainly has its moments - and a disc from a few years ago by Marilyn Manson - needs to be played loud...

On telly this evening “My Family”, “Law & Order” and “Graham Norton” entertained, while on the nourishment stakes, a Chinese meal was partaken of...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Yesmusic once more...

No comments: