Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bring out the diggers...

Playlist
Playlist
Grachan Moncur III – Mosaic Select (3CD)
Alonso Arreola Project – Musica Horizontal
City and Colour – Little Hell
Barclay James Harvest – Once Again

First thing, Rory Custard was out on the prowl...



Avoided my own music today...

A brief meet with sister Pam and her schooldays chum Janice mid-afternoon post their lucnh at La p'tite folie...

I won't see her again before she heads home on Monday but she'll be with Anne on Sunday and Monday...

On the way home, I noted work starting in our street re gas pipes...





In the evening, other than a quick runthrough next week's proposed set, I mainly watched TV, including torturous "Torchwood" which surely has to be better next week?

Of course I left myself far too little time for packing for tomorrow and so, despite knowing that I'd have to get up around 3:30am, I didn't go to bed till past 11...

Idiot...

Highlight of the Day : Sister Pam having fun...

No comments: