Thursday, February 24, 2011

We are the robots...

Playlist
Easy Star All Stars - Dub Side of the Moon
Various - Fifth Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Gentle Giant - memories of old Days
Brian Eno - My Squelchy Life
Neil Young - Prairie Wind

Up at 6:30 and to the Royal Mail depot to pick up a package which they were unable to deliver yesterday...

At first I thought it might be the Tangerine Dream Cheesy Pish Box Set but it turned out to be the fifth Creative Jukebox...

The seller had not removed their music from it and so a goodly number of albums entered the virtual collection...

A nice evening tonight...



...as I went in search of a suitable card for nephew Andy's 25th birthday tomorrow - this time next year he will be half my age...

I decided on a robot...



..then made my way to the bus...







Back home, a Chinese takeaway accompanied a Tivo'd "Law and Order", before I returned to the great "putting illegal CDs into plastic sleeves" project...

A dent has appeared....



..and some small amount of progress is being made...



Did not speak to sister Pam today but she knows she can call me anytime...

However, late doors, pics taken by chum Suzanne last night, just before they left the Royal Free, arrived in the inbox...

A nice improvement in the 29 days since I left her sleeping...



Ended the day transferring the newly acquired music from the fifth jukebox to one of the external hard drives...

Highlight of the Day : Free music...

2 comments:

Sour Grapes said...

Dang! Still no PISH Set...the suspense is killing me

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Have patience for the pish...