Sunday, February 06, 2011

However much...

Playlist
Blood Sweat & Tears - What Goes Up
Frank Zappa - Zoot Allures
The Flower Kings - The Sum of No Evil
Grand Funk Railroad - Classic Masters
Various - George Coleman Party Soundtrack
Various - Alan Brodie Party Soundtrack
Francoise Hardy - Message Personelles (Box)
Various - Now That's What I Called Music Jan-Jun 1971
Brian Eno - Music for Films Vol 2 (LP)
Wayne Shorter - The Soothsayer
Francoise Hardy - The Best of Francoise Hardy
King Crimson - Deception of the Thrush : A Young Person's Guide to The ProjeKcts

Up early again, now subject to annoying coughing leading to annoying headache...

Spent some time in the new look back room with BST and Mr Zappa before inevitably heading to the PC...

Out for breakfast to a new place, The Suburban Pantry...



...where Anne enjoyed poached eggs on toast and I treated myself to scrambled egg with smoked salmon on a toasted croissant...



Back home throught the rain via a distracting visit to PC World to pick up some new ink for the printer...

Even though I use the most economical printer, inkwise (a Kodak), I could probably still have actually bought a new printer for less than I paid for the ink...

Ink is just too dear...

Back home, on the advice of IT Guru martin, I did away with soon to expensively renewed BitDefender (or some such - sorry it's gone now) protection and installed AVG Anti-Virus Free Version and MalewareBytes Anti Malware...

Very nice...

Then, some further tidying of the back room and music listening including the LP of Eno's "Music for Films II" - discovered I "need" the CD re tracks I don't have other than on vinyl...


To Anne's mum's for Kitty's birthday tea...



She will be 7 on Wednesday..

Here she is at 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6...

She had ordered Steak & Kidney Pie...


...and M&S Chocolate Cake (I must say I prefer Anne's mum's own home made sponge)...


A call to sister Pam - we've arranged that she text me when she's awake and up for a call...

She sounded bright and cheerful but was obviously apprehensive re the full body scan to take place tomorrow to determine the source of the secondary infection - which she advised was improving...

Home from Anne's mum's and decided to compile a CD to replicate this double LP by Francoise Hardy...



"Match of the Day 2" rounded off the weekend while I rediscovered the King Crimson ProjeKcts from the late 1990's - cracking stuff...

Highlight of the Day : Kitty's birthday tea..

No comments: