Friday, December 04, 2009

I'm celebrating Xmas, get me out of here...

Playlist
John Coltrane - The Complete Impulse! Recordings
Paul Linklater - Smooth Sailing and How

The moon was out this morning...



...as I headed for the offices of "The Man" with the far out sounds of the John Coltrane Quartet in my lugs...

Although this is just the first week in December, Xmas celebrating is already in full swing and, this afternoon, we closed things down and ate and drank ourselves into the veritable spirit of Xmas...



By the time we called it a day, we were down to just me and five lovely ladies, Wendy, Caroline, Margaret, Gillian and Tracey, who insisted on posing for your correspondent's camera in Girls Aloud mode...





A lift home from the Exec Producer (I will be on taxi duty tomorrow) helped to minimise any potential worse for wearness on my part and, back home as Anne watched the final of "I'm a Celebrity" I enjoyed the sounds of Mr Paul Linklater...

"Have I Got News For You", hosted by Jo Brand, ended the day...

Highlight of the Day : Partying with the ladies...

No comments: