Thursday, December 03, 2009

Self portrait, car, and rejection...

Playlist
Transatlantic - The Whirlwind
Guilt Machine - On This Perfect Dat
Various - Recent CDs on Shuffleplay
Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel
Return to Forever - The Anthology
Gentle Giant - Edge of Twilight

A drink post work then home with the camera popping in my face (yes that's how many drinks I had) - this was the best of a dreadful (and otherwise deleted) bunch...



...and I was reduced to taking pictures of passing cars...



"Coronation St" was accompanied by a lovely curry from Anne...

However, as she started to watch "I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here", I had to get out of there - it really scrapes the barrel and I am totally opposed to its gratuitous cruelty to bugs, insects and spiders...

Surfed and wrote this up while waiting for "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "This Week"...

Also corresponded with Creekers Craig and Cobblers re arrangements for our attendance of Saturday's gig by Depeche Mode in Glasgow...

Reluctantly turned down an invite for CBQ to play some gigs later this month...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's experimental chicken curry...

No comments: